I LOVE MY KIDS!!
Does that mean my week was always a bed of roses? Nope! We had our thorns but it was so worth it to smell the roses.
What were the roses this past week?
- Sitting with my oldest and talking about what the Bible says about being a woman.
- Giving her hugs . . . just because.
- Writing what my youngest dictated because she broke her arm. Every time she dictated to me, she was like the cat who swallowed a canary.
- Seeing her sweet smiles, especially after a difficult lesson (usually math).
- Making lunch for my girls and being told that this was the best family recipe I ever made. It was basically cut up potatoes and onions, cooked in a skillet.
- Actually finishing all the stuff I had scheduled without any major drama.