Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Remembering September 11, 2001

Can you remember what you were doing on September 11, 2001, when the twin towers were hit?


I was at home with my 1 1/2 year old, sitting in the living room watching the news. My husband was out of town on business. When I saw it on t.v., I did not believe what I was seeing. I am so worried that we will forget what happened that terrible day.


On Friday, September 9, the girls and I will have a day to reflect and remember what happened on September 11. 

We will be using the In the Hands of a Child September 11, 2001 Project Pack eBook (They will be offering it for just $1.00 between September 1 and September 11.) We will also be using some of these September 11 Notebooking Pages

Since, September 11 is on a Sunday, we will have a special day of remembrance with the entire family.

No comments: