Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What did we do at AHG tonight.

Tonight was our first full night of American Heritage Girls FL2345. We had extremely bad weather so I do not know if that kept some of the girls home.

In Tenderhearts, we had 6 girls.

We are working on our Joining Award--which is the first badge a girl earns. Out of the 6 girls, we have 2 that need to earn their Joining Award--the others are getting a refresher.

Tonight we learned the AHG Sign and AHG Oath: I promise to love God, Cherish my family, Honor my country and Serve in my community. We also learned about flag etiquette and how and when to use the AHG Salute. Next week, we are going to learn the AHG Creed and what it means and also learn how to fold an American flag.

I really love our leaders and look forward to working with them this year.

No comments: