Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Donna's 1 to 100 Number Book

I wanted to make sure that Angel could count to 100, so we made a number book.
Do you know how hard it is to find items for every number up to 100?
Well, I am here to tell you that unless you wanted to pay a fortune in stickers or
print up stuff on the internet, it was pretty darn hard!

Angel wanted to write her own numbers on the cover.


Besides the numbers, Angel had a 100 chart puzzle and some various problems that involved numbers.


Numbers 1 through 20


Numbers 21-40


The left side of the lapbook.


Number 41 to 60


This is my favorite item in the book. Sixty-one paperclips!


Numbers 62-70


The right side of the lapbook.


Numbers 71-79


I did numbers 80 through 99 a little differently. I had Angel do simple addition. She caught on pretty quick.


Number 100. YEAH!





No comments: