Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sweetie's First Lapbook "All About ME"

Sweetie is hard at work on her first notebook. I got the free "All About Me" lapbook at http://www.liveandlearnpress.com/.


The is the front of the lapbook. I just love this picture. It was taken at her aunt's store.


This is the inside of the lapbook. My daughter is not really into "crafty stuff" so I did not use the "stick" person that was in the set. She loves to have her picture taken so I took her picture resized it in MS Publisher to 7 1/2 inches tall and printed it on cardstock.


My Angel is a beginning writer so I had her copy the important information.


The kit had a timeline with it. Well, I am not very good with dates. I have to ask my husband when we got married :-) I replaced it with a picture of our family. BTW, Angel just love the way the Grinch was messing with her.


Showing off her completed lapbook.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oops, I thought I commented here too. Can't leave out my Donna! Good job, baby girl! I love it!

Elinor said...

what a fun lapbook to do. The cover is so bright and pretty.
thanks for sharing.
hugs Helen