Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Burger King--WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

What is wrong with advertiser these days? My husband can not even watch sports with our kids without a commercial about pills for many things (enhancement-both male and female, diet, etc.), alcohol, scantily clad men and women, and lets not even talk about the commercials for horror movies.

And now Burger King has a new advertisement. It is not in our country, but, nonetheless, it is beyond tasteless. I can not even put it on the blog, I find it so offensive. To see a Fox News story about it, click here. This is the second offensive ad that they have produced--the other was a Spongebob commerical aimed at children.

I feel that we are living in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. I normally do not boycott places of business, but I just can not, in good conscience, patronize a business that has total disregard for common decency.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Jennifer would be so proud. LOL