Thursday, November 12, 2009

Getting in the Holiday Mood

OK. It is finally cool (don't know if it will last, but I will take it while I can get it), the OfficeMax ElfYourself site is up, I can smell people's fireplaces burning (wish we had one boo hoo) and I am itching to bake some cookies.

I want to decorate but I don't want to forget about Thanksgiving, so I am patiently waiting.

I found a cool cookie press at Goodwill and I am just dying to try it. Unfortunately, no instruction manual came with it. I searched the web and found the item on various sites for sell but alas no instructions. I emailed the company and hopefully I can get a manual from them. Here's hoping.

Until then, I will use the directions below.

2 comments:

Julie said...

How fun. I used to have one someone gave me a wedding present. Before I knew any better I gave it away. Sad, sad, me!
I hope you can find out how to use it. If not Christina might be able to tell you. I think she has one.

dottie said...

I emailed the company and they sent me the little booklet that went with it. I am excited about making the two colored spritz cookies.